Princess Genevieve Knits

18.1.06

Baby Blanket


This is a baby blanket I made for my friend Jill's baby Oliver, who was born in either late September or early October, I can't remember. I just finished it last night! I kept putting it aside because it was so boring to make, but finally, I buckled down. The yarn is some old stuff my grandmother gave me, and it's not super nice, but it is machine washable and dryable, so that's a plus for baby stuff.

7 comment(s):

Its pretty! And yes, washable is a huge plus with a baby.

By Blogger Amie, at 18 January, 2006 17:44  

thanks, Amie!

By Blogger Genevieve, at 18 January, 2006 17:59  

I have to agree that it is really pretty, I like the color of it and being washable is great.

By Blogger Molly, at 19 January, 2006 11:40  

thanks, Molly!

By Blogger Genevieve, at 19 January, 2006 11:42  

I am impressed--I have never completed a blanket. So big, so much knitting! But this one looks great!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 January, 2006 09:04  

thanks, Katie. And yeah, I agree... so much knitting, in the same repetative pattern. Blankets are not that fun!

By Blogger Genevieve, at 20 January, 2006 09:46  

hi SP7, I hear you. It took me like 6 months to finish this small blanket!

By Blogger Genevieve, at 23 January, 2006 09:48  

Post a comment

<< Home