New Sock Yarn!

I went to England this weekend to visit Reuss and her husband. On Saturday, we drove to Bristol and went to Get Knitted, which was a super lovely knit shop. It was really big, much bigger than Stitch DC that I usually go to. They had all kinds of great things. They also had a couch where Greg could sit and play his game boy while we shopped!
I got this lovely sock yarn. It's from Wales! Made by Jitterbug and totally soft and squishy. I wanted to get something that I couldn't find easily at home.
Labels: Yarn Shopping


3 comment(s):
OOOH!!! lovely yarn you have!! :D
By
alt.ayu, at
03 July, 2007 23:52
yummo! I've got a couple of skeins of Jitterbug - I'm still pondering what pattern to use for them.
By
Paisley, at
04 July, 2007 02:38
thanks, girls! Paisley, I also don't know what pattern to use this yarn for but I really, really like it.
By
Genevieve, at
04 July, 2007 02:44
Post a comment
<< Home