Princess Genevieve Knits

29.4.07

Thanks, Sockret Pal!

Look, look, look! I got a Sockret Pal package over the weekend!

My pal, Eva, made me two pairs of socks! Here's one of each pair on two different feet. They fit perfectly, and I love them both.
And here's the total package. Heaps of sock yarn. A really cool octopus thing that can be used for drying laundry. Lemon candies, sock patterns (a magazine and on a CD), dishtowels, magnets, sock blockers, and clothespins. I really have been wanting sock blockers, so I am especially excited about that!

Thank you so much, Eva. I love it... it's a great package.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

Those socks look wonderful together :) I'm curious to know how the Apple Laine holds up :)

Cheers Eva

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 30 April, 2007 03:37  

What a great package - I especially love the pink/green yarn at the bottom. I´m beginning to get the urge to do some yarn swapping - it´s been a while!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23 May, 2007 09:46  

Post a comment

<< Home