Genevieve makes stuff!
View my complete profile
Labels: Clapotis, socks
posted by Genevieve at 10:27
oh yayy!!! congratulations!! it looks very nice! did you block it? :D just in time for christmas too! :)
By alt.ayu, at 17 December, 2007 20:15
thank you! I did block it... the ends were curling quite badly and I felt that it just wouldn't look finished without being blocked.
By Genevieve, at 17 December, 2007 22:48
*clap clap clap*... ah the sweet sound of applause.Well done! It looks great.
By Paisley, at 17 December, 2007 23:59
thanks! I don't know that I deserve applause, though, seeing how long it took me!
By Genevieve, at 18 December, 2007 10:38
That looks really pretty! I like the color!-Amy
By Amy M., at 18 December, 2007 11:18
thanks, Amy! The yarn was a gift from one of my secret pals so I can take no credit for the color.
By Genevieve, at 18 December, 2007 11:53
Post a comment
<< Home
6 comment(s):
oh yayy!!! congratulations!! it looks very nice! did you block it? :D just in time for christmas too! :)
By
alt.ayu, at
17 December, 2007 20:15
thank you! I did block it... the ends were curling quite badly and I felt that it just wouldn't look finished without being blocked.
By
Genevieve, at
17 December, 2007 22:48
*clap clap clap*... ah the sweet sound of applause.
Well done! It looks great.
By
Paisley, at
17 December, 2007 23:59
thanks! I don't know that I deserve applause, though, seeing how long it took me!
By
Genevieve, at
18 December, 2007 10:38
That looks really pretty! I like the color!
-Amy
By
Amy M., at
18 December, 2007 11:18
thanks, Amy! The yarn was a gift from one of my secret pals so I can take no credit for the color.
By
Genevieve, at
18 December, 2007 11:53
Post a comment
<< Home