Princess Genevieve Knits

9.6.08

I've been knitting!

This is an Eastern Market Market bag. I made it for Paisley, my Australian birthday twin. The yarn is mostly Hope, an organic cotton, but I didn't have enough (despite what the pattern claims, and despite making it 2 inches shorter than it should have been) so the handles are in Lily Sugar n Cream (the purple bits!).
And these are Sweet Pea socks, which I know are from Knitty, but I can't find the pattern in their archives. The yarn is Colinette Jitterbug but I can't remember the name of the colorway. They are for my friend Ana, who lives in Brussels. They're off in the mail today!

Labels: ,

4 comment(s):

I'm using the bag for more yarn storage at the moment! It stretches to fit lots of little balls of wool.

By Blogger Paisley, at 09 June, 2008 23:37  

yayy! the bag looks like it's a good size even though it's two inches shorter :)

By Blogger alt.ayu, at 10 June, 2008 07:37  

You're so clever!

By Blogger trash, at 11 June, 2008 14:43  

thanks girls!

and Paisley, I'm glad the bag stretches. The pattern said it would, but you just never know... :-)

By Blogger Genevieve, at 11 June, 2008 15:03  

Post a comment

<< Home