Sock Wars!
I've been playing Sock Wars, and now I'm dead. I didn't even finish my first pair. But, the socks I received from Chymerikaen are quite lovely!
My unfinished socks, on their way to Chymerikaen, so she can continue on her quest to world domination.
The lovely socks she sent me.
Socks, on my feet. They fit perfectly! Thanks, Assassin Chymerikaen!


5 comment(s):
I'm so glad you like them! I had been gifted the yarn awhile back and could not wait to use it! Just remember to handwash them and they should last a good long time! Happy knitting!
By
Cupboard Love, at
03 October, 2006 11:35
At first I was YEA A NEW SOCK WAR PERSON TO FOLLOW! Then I read your next sentence.
Oh well. I am looking for a new Sock War person to follow, so far everyone I have backed as been killed.
/hostessnic
By
Nic, at
03 October, 2006 18:16
Wow, I am so impressed by all the socks on your blog! I remember way back when during SP7, you said you had just done only your first or second pair ever!
By
Anonymous, at
08 October, 2006 11:14
thanks, impressionist! yes, I did my first pair during SP7 and now I'm hooked!
By
Genevieve, at
09 October, 2006 10:24
You Sock Wars people are so fun - I'm sorry though to hear you're dead now ;( But then again, these socks that you received sure make up a bit for that, they're so lovely!
By
Anonymous, at
10 October, 2006 03:39
Post a comment
<< Home