Princess Genevieve Knits

22.8.06

Thanks, Malin!

I received my final SP8 package last night. My secret pal was Malin of Sweden. Thanks so much, Malin, you've been a great secret pal! Pictured above is the book of socks she made for me. It's all the sock patterns off knitty in one handy booklet. Also nice because her printer is in color, and mine isn't. The photos are so much better in here than what I can print out!
Next, the adorable Hello Kitty purses she made for me. I'm scared to use them though - see how white they are? I know I will get them dirty in no time!
Here's the lot. Sock yarn, Little Twin Stars stickers, a lavender candle, and Swedish candy.
Also, two Interweave Knits magazines! Back issues that I didn't have.

Thanks again, Malin. It's been great fun!

PS - in case you're wondering, I was secret pal to Melanie of British Columbia, Canada. She hasn't received her final package yet - it's en route - but I gave her some clues and she figured me out!

3 comment(s):

Oooh, yummy! I can't wait to start the next SP round. I missed out on this one- thought I'd save some money- but I miss it! I love collecting stuff!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22 August, 2006 14:06  

I understand the whole saving money thing! but it's so fun to get surprises in the mail!

By Blogger Genevieve, at 22 August, 2006 14:12  

I´m glad you enjoyed my spoiling! I had fun treating you!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23 August, 2006 07:52  

Post a comment

<< Home