Princess Genevieve Knits

25.4.06

Grady's Socks



These are the socks I made for Grady... they're way too big for him right now! I used the same yarn as I used for Ugly Sock and I actually quite like it on the baby socks. Maybe it's because the pattern is just a plain sock pattern, nothing fancy. As you can see, I didn't match the stripes at all, but I do really like the way the toes turned out with the tips of pink and green like that.

4 comment(s):

Those are very cute!

By Blogger Molly, at 25 April, 2006 10:38  

Thanks, Molly!

By Blogger Genevieve, at 25 April, 2006 10:44  

So cute! I agree, the pink and green toes look just right.

By Blogger Amie, at 26 April, 2006 08:06  

Thanks, Amie! It's amazing that the toes came out like that - I didn't plan it at all!

By Blogger Genevieve, at 26 April, 2006 11:59  

Post a comment

<< Home