Pressies!
Look what I got!

Presents from my new Secret Pal! Already! She is amazingly fast. She sent some great stuff... summer IK, pink yarn that I love, scrapbooking stuff (SP9, did you know my sorority's flower is the Iris? I can use the stickers when I actually get around to scrapbooking stuff from years past...), CHOCOLATE, a notepad. I love it all. Thank you so much!

And this is from my ISE scarf pal,
Brenda. She made me the blue scarf to match my blue coat. I wore it out on Saturday, not with my blue coat because it isn't that cold yet, but with a grey fleece vest, and I got a lot of compliments. It's super soft, too. She also sent chocolate, which I've already eaten (yay for Smarties! We can't get them here.), a pretty pink notepad, and some lavender candles. Thank you so much, Brenda! It's perfect.
0 comment(s):
Post a comment
<< Home