Princess Genevieve Knits

15.12.06

Long Time, No Post

Yeah, I suck, pretty much. I haven't been posting here that often because I only like to post when I have finished pieces to show. While I've had some finished items this month, they're all for Christmas gifts and so I can't really show them! (although. erhm. I forgot to take a photo of a potholder I made for Erin - Erin, if you think about it, could you take one and email it to me?)

In other news, both my Secret Pal 9 spoilee and my Sockret Pal spoilee have found me out. The cat's out of the bag, so to say, and we've still got months to go. I guess I am not as stealth as I'd like to be.

That said, if you want to see what I sent them this month, visit them! Em and Robert.

4 comment(s):

Hey good to see you!!! I was wondering if you were okay. So far I've knit 4 pairs of socks for you... and ripped them all as I wasn't happy with them. I've ordered some fresh yarn yesterday (and my inbox told me it was already shipped this morning) and I'll do some more planning and knitting soon.
Have a good one, Your Sockret Pal

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16 December, 2006 03:10  

So how did they find out???

By Blogger Nic, at 21 December, 2006 03:49  

Polly, I don't know how Em figured it out! Robert asked me one time what I had been working on, so I sent him a photo of my latest finished object. Which he then cleverly used to figure out my secret identity!

By Blogger Genevieve, at 21 December, 2006 10:28  

Hope you had a wonderful Holiday! Can't wait to see all of the Christmas knitting you did! Hopefully you have pics!

By Blogger Procrastiknitter, at 29 December, 2006 16:28  

Post a comment

<< Home