Secret Pal Revealed!

Thank you so much to my great SP9,
Dennis' Mom! I received my final package, as pictured above. I got a great book on felting, which I've never tried. I only have a mini washing machine, so I've been wondering if it will work in there, but I think it will, so I'll have to try it out soon. There was also some lovely sort of light coral colored yarn. And soap, that smells so good! Chocolate, dark, yum. I can't wait to eat that. Scrapbooking supplies, and 2 cute cases.
Thank you so much, Dennis' Mom, for making this SP a great one.
Labels: Secret Pal
3 comment(s):
gorgeous stuff you got there :) I got the same book and now that I've felted something for the first time I might try the mittens one of these days :)
Cheers, your Sockret Pal
By
Anonymous, at
28 January, 2007 06:04
I really want to try slippers!
By
Genevieve, at
29 January, 2007 10:10
I Kool-aid dyed yarn, that came up pretty much like your coral yarn - nice colour! Nice package too!
By
Anonymous, at
30 January, 2007 08:14
Post a comment
<< Home