Princess Genevieve Knits

4.3.07

Package! And a sock or two.

I got my Favorite Color Swap 2 package yesterday! It turns out my spoiler was none other than Dennis' Mom, who was also my spoiler for SP9. She made me a dishcloth! And sent myriad other green items. I especially love the Lorna's Laces sock yarn and the green shiny notebook. Thank you so much! I love it.

And here is a sock. I finished it a while ago, actually, but I haven't posted about it yet. It's a gift, and I don't think the person who it is for actually reads the blog, but I'll wait until I've mailed it off before I tell you who it's for!

Second sock. Heel turned this weekend! The yarn is koigu and the pattern is from Sensational Knitted Socks - it's the twin rib pattern. I had actually started a lacy pattern with this yarn, but I got to the heel of the first sock and decided I hated it. The twin ribbing is much more to my liking.

Labels: ,

6 comment(s):

lucky you!! love the lorna's laces!!

By Blogger eve knits, at 05 March, 2007 21:24  

thanks, Eve! It is a great package!

By Blogger Genevieve, at 05 March, 2007 23:08  

Hi Genevieve!
Salut! I'm your SP10 and I've sent you an email yesterday.
Thought i'd drop you a message here :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14 March, 2007 21:53  

hi SP10! I'm glad you dropped a note here, because I did not get your email! I'm sorry... could you please email again? I checked the SPAM folder, too, and it's empty. Thanks!

By Blogger Genevieve, at 15 March, 2007 03:08  

I've just resent the email! :) I hope you are able to receive it this time!
hear from you soon!~~
-SP10

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 March, 2007 23:35  

hey genevieve, your sp10 hostess here. i'm sure you have your reasons, but please remember that part of the requirements of sp10 is to blog at least 4 times per month. since we started march 15th, i was only counting for two posts in march, but please keep this in mind for april!

By Blogger starrypurplehaze, at 02 April, 2007 16:46  

Post a comment

<< Home