Finally! A Finished Object
Oh, look! I know you are excited - it's a finished sock! It is, of course, the world famous Jaywalker, by Grumperina, from MagKnits. And yes, if you recognized the yarn as the Lorna's Laces I bought at Maryland Sheep & Wool, you'd be correct. I changed my plan of what to do with the yarn, and decided to make these socks for my friend Robin's birthday. Of course, her birthday was May 29, so I'm a wee bit behind. (I already gave her the rest of her presents.) I must say, making socks for an adult is not as fast as making socks for babies. One down, one to go.If I ever do socks with Lorna's Laces again, I think I will go up a needle size. I'm using US1s. I used the bigger size on the pattern, but I think it might have come out a little better with US2s.


4 comment(s):
Oooo, another pair of Jaywalkers. I must jump on the bandwagon soon!
By
Anonymous, at
10 June, 2006 13:20
awesome!
By
Amie, at
12 June, 2006 08:47
those are really pretty! LOVE the yarn choice.
By
Molly, at
12 June, 2006 09:09
thanks, guys!
By
Genevieve, at
12 June, 2006 11:51
Post a comment
<< Home