MORE Pressies!
My package from Lois for the Chocolate Swap arrived yesterday, all the way from Singapore! It was filled with chocolatey goodness, and even better, most of it I've never had before. I love trying new chocolates. I ate one of the Hello Panda snacks this morning, and not only was it adorable, with little pandas printed on each cookie, it was also delicious. And you know how we love our pandas here in Washington.She also sent yarn - 2 skeins of knitpicks sock yarn in cocoa, and a silky wool, which she so kindly wound into a center pull ball for me. I had mentioned to Lois that I don't have a ball winder, so this was a very thoughtful touch! Also included in the knitpicks package were some DPNs, of the new knitpicks Options variety. I can't wait to try them out.
Thanks, Lois! You were a great partner & I'm very happy with everything you sent. I hope you liked my package, too!


2 comment(s):
Hello there,
just a note from your sockret pal to let you know that your first package is on its way to you... it was mailed yesterday :)
See ya, Your Pal
By
Anonymous, at
21 October, 2006 11:11
oh, yay, sockret pal, I can't wait :-)
By
Genevieve, at
22 October, 2006 11:15
Post a comment
<< Home