Sockret Pal Pressies!
Oh, I am a lucky girl! I received my first
Sockret Pal package over the weekend.

Here we have the whole kit & kaboodle. As you can see, there is lots of
pink and lots of treats!
This is a very cool bag for holding knitting projects. It's the perfect size for socks.

Some lovely Wildfoote sock yarn. I've never used Wildfoote before, so that's very exciting! I love new kinds of sock yarn.

An adorable Christmas ornament.

A very cute sheepie, which I attached to the knitting bag, and the world's cutest tape measure! As tape measures are, in my opinion, like scissors, in that they seem to go missing when you need them most, I believe you can never have too many of them. (or too many pairs of scissors, for that matter.)
2 comment(s):
LOL... I'm glad you liked it all :) Hey, you said you liked pink, so that's what I went for LOL. I was a bit stuck for an idea so suddenly I thought "knitting organisation". That's why I got the project bag and the notebooks. Hope you will get some use of it all.
Cheers your Sockret Pal
By
Anonymous, at
30 October, 2006 20:31
I like the pink sock yarn! It never hurts for socks to be pink! Or shoes! Or anything else! Looks like you´ve got some fun swaps going on!
By
Anonymous, at
08 November, 2006 06:33
Post a comment
<< Home