I Sewed Something
This is what I did last night. I turned my old pyjama pants into a skirt. My stitches aren't straight and it's a little wonky from where I had to adjust the fabric to cover up a hole, but still. I'd wear it out of the house. Not to work, mind you, but like, to the park or something. Since this is only like the second thing ever I've done on the sewing machine, I'm OK with how it came out!


4 comment(s):
That is so cool! I see a lot of jean skirts like make like that. Great job!
By
Amie, at
17 November, 2006 17:51
WOW I'm impressed. I wish I was that crafty
By
Nic, at
18 November, 2006 04:36
Hooray for sewing! Isn't it a neat skill to have?
By
Brena, at
19 November, 2006 19:15
Amie, that's where I got the idea. Thanks!
Polly, thanks.
Brena, yes! I am hoping to improve my sewing skills.
By
Genevieve, at
21 November, 2006 11:49
Post a comment
<< Home