Irish Walking Hat

This is an Irish walking hat that I finished over the weekend. I can't remember what the yarn is, some sort of 100% wool that my friend Elizabeth bought. I made the hat, and Elizabeth is making the Irish hiking scarf to match. They are then going to the Junior League silent auction, which will raise money for the League.
I hope it sells - some of the other items on the list are very fancy! Lunch with Tucker Carlson at the Palm, a Cartier gift certificate, and a flight simulation event from Lockheed Martin, for example.
Maybe we'll get the people who don't have the money to bid on the Mercedes child's pedal car to bid on ours.


3 comment(s):
ooh that hat is nice and I dig the color!
By
Molly, at
07 November, 2006 15:29
Posh indeed! What could be more "puff! puff!" then wearing not one, but TWO handknits?
ps: if you win the car I know a little guy who would be happy to have it :)
By
Mama, at
08 November, 2006 09:42
Thanks, Molly!
Dennis' Mom, I'll keep it in mind! :-)
By
Genevieve, at
08 November, 2006 09:56
Post a comment
<< Home